Monday, April 12, 2010

Stewart, Trenton Lee The Mysterious Benedict Society

My Review: I had heard great things about this book, which is why I picked it up in the first place. It is about a group of kids who are considered uniquely smart. They are brought together so they can help overcome a man who is trying to mind control people. Now, honestly, if this description doesn't sound interesting you won't like the book.It is very YA, although it does have some charm. It's cute and unique in its ideas, and the puzzles within are fun to try and figure out yourself. I enjoyed this book, but not enough to read the next in the series. It was fun, and cute, but not amazing.Perhaps the younger generation would appreciate this book more than I did. However, it is an easy read, so it's perfect if you just want to pick up a mindless book to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment